At Life Molecular Imaging, we believe that our statement of ‘More Than a Job. It’s Making Life Better’ goes beyond the population we serve. It extends to our cultural of creating a welcoming, safe, and inclusive work environment for everyone. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Head of Marketing
Summary of the Position
Directs, implements, monitors, and evaluates overall US LMI marketing strategy, communications, and programs, including advertising, branding, product promotion, and regulatory matters to deliver consistent themes, messaging, and branding throughout all marketing touch points. Works cross-functionally with organizational stakeholders to understand products, customers, and industry focused communication program.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Assume full responsibility for LMI’s strategic aspiration and operational targets associated with the Neuraceq® brand and future LMI product offerings including the development, updating and relaunch of Neuraceq® go to market strategy.
- Drive LMI’s growth initiatives and product recognition through a multi-faceted approach utilizing print, web, digital, and social media platforms.
- Develop, monitor, and adjust department budget, and procedures to support functional infrastructure.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders, establish a well differentiated marketing profile, for the Neuraceq® value proposition and brand awareness that can target different audiences (referrers & nuclear medical physicians, payors, caregivers, and patients).
- Create strong sale collaterals, and promotional materials to support commercial efforts in selling Neuraceq® and/or other future products.
- Monitor the market and competitive environment both domestically and RoW to understand customer segmentation, medical and regulatory trends & paradigm shifts at an early stage and anticipate changes.
- Establish the Neuraceq® (and future products) brand positioning and brand communication concept to ensure a consistent roll out in all key markets.
- Establish a customer care awareness program for caregivers, patient organizations, and key markets by working jointly with internal departments.
- Build a strategic public relations plan to highlight key milestones in clinical studies, clinical evidence and thought leadership to demonstrate LMI’s role in the industry.
- Establish close collaborations with co-promotion partners to integrate marketing and promotional strategies and campaigns, monitor execution of joint plans/campaigns.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Create and execute strategy and plan to support and attend industry tradeshows and conferences.
- Mentor, train and support direct reports to manage effectively.
- Develop software & procedural service support facilitating the handling and application of Neuraceq® (additional service concepts to optimize patient flow and cost-efficient conduct of PET/CT procedures).
Level of Supervisory / Governance Responsibility
- Marketing Communications
- Other future marketing roles
- Hands-on role to substitute and assist for all marketing responsibilities
Pay Transparency: The annualized base salary for this position at the time of job posting ranges between $190-220k. This range is an estimate and may vary above or below the stated amounts, based on employee’s level of qualifications, company operational needs, geographical location, and other considerations permitted by law. LMI offers a discretionary annual Variable Compensation Plan (VCP). VCP is not guaranteed, and employees must meet all criteria of the plan to be eligible.
Benefits: LMI offers both subsidized and unsubsidized company benefits including health, dental, vision, life & disabilities, 401k match, and paid time off.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing Development, or similar field of study.
- 5 years of experience as product manager in a pharmaceutical field.
- Demonstrated experience in product launch/relaunch, positioning, and brand differentiation.
- Background with successful digital and social media campaigns
- Project management and presentation skills.
Preferred Knowledge, Experience & Other Skills & Abilities
- Experience in pharmaceuticals, radiology, diagnostic imaging, and/or neurology.
- Managerial experience with training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Global marketing knowledge and/or experience
- Able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
- Able to consistently operate a computer, keyboard, and other office productivity machines.
- Able to observe details at close range (within a few feet of observer).
- Able to lift, push, pull or move items to 25 lbs. unassisted.
- Appropriate work attire (business casual) required to represent self and company professionally during planned and unplanned virtual calls or in-person events.
- Fully remote home based. The home office must comply with company security & safety requirements including but not limited to set up and document storage.
- Able to work extended hours to meet needs of organization including potential weekends, travel, and accommodating varying time zones.
- Travel domestically up to 30% and internationally 0-5%
About the Organization
Our mission is to develop novel PET Tracers in the area of Molecular Imaging that improve early detection and characterization of chronic and life-threatening diseases, leading to better therapeutic outcomes and improved quality of life. We do this by offering an integrated business including research and development laboratories. We have partnered with radio pharmacies, imaging centers and universities around the world to provide global access to our products. LMI has a promising pipeline of products in development in neurogenerative and cardiovascular diseases. Our flagship product Neuraceq® is used to detect the accumulation of amyloid proteins in the brain, which is considered a major cause of Alzheimer’s disease. Neuraceq® is nowadays approved and produced in many countries around the globe.
Our purpose is to provide innovative molecular imaging solutions to reduce the burden of disease. This will make life better for patients. As we expand and grow our business into new markets, our goal will positively impact a greater number of people in more regions. Playing a role in improving patients’ lives is important and aligns with our purpose. It’s about making life better for everyone.