Life Molecular Imaging (LMI) is a global, innovative R &D company focusing on the development and commercialization of molecular imaging radiopharmaceuticals for our approved F-18 amyloid PET tracer Neuraceq® and a pipeline of PET tracers in clinical development. LMI continues to grow at a steady pace creating the need for the following full-time position:
Compliance Manager – US
The Compliance Manager is responsible for developing/revising, implementing, and promoting awareness of LMI’s business ethics policies, monitoring the organization’s standards of conduct and ethical relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, employees, and the communities in which business is conducted. The responsibilities below do not represent the entirety of the role but rather an overview of some of the key tasks. This position is fully remote, with 5-10% domestic/international travel, and will be in the Eastern Time Zone.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop/revise compliance policies, procedures and trainings designed to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Conduct Risk Assessment and Mitigation Planning (RAMP) with applicable business groups.
- Develop compliance audit/monitoring plan for the year and ongoing to remain abreast of the status of compliance activities.
- Periodically review and provide recommendation to update the Code of Conduct for continued relevancy.
- Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Code of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
- Identify potential areas of compliance risk and implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
- Maintain an effective compliance communication program for the organization, including promoting: (a) use of the compliance hotline; (b) heightened awareness of Code of Conduct and applicable compliance policies and procedures, and (c) understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures.
What we expect:
To be successful in this role, you must be able to successfully manage and cope within a fast-paced, sometimes stressful role with pivoting priorities. Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree (Advanced degree preferred). Must have 5 years’ experience working in an in-house compliance role with a relevant industry such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical devise. Have an in-depth understanding of risks facing a global pharmaceutical company including Anti-corruptions, Anti-bribery, 3rd party distributors, Open payments, Anti-kickback along with Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plans (RAMPs). We are looking for others who are just as passionate as we are to improving the lives of those with Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases.
What you can expect:
LMI is seeking candidates who are up for a challenge while being supported by their managers, coworkers, and other divisions of a global company. You will be able to make significant contributions through your expertise. You can expect what YOU do to matter, as all our employees are an integral part of a global organization as well as the communities we serve.
Life Molecular Imaging, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe what we do and our culture of “It’s More Than a Job. It’s Making Life Better” extends to creating a welcoming, safe, and inclusive work environment. If you have what it takes and the passion to make a difference, please visit our website to learn more. www.life-mi.com
Please send any inquiries, or submit cover letter with resume to: email@example.com